Sonic X: Cosmic Chase Sonic X: Cosmic Chase

shadowfan225

stop being so butthurt and enjoy the damn flash, it may not have lived to some peoples expectations, but it's still pretty damn good, so just shut the fuck up, no one is going to vouch for you, and if you want shadow to win so much, make your own damn flash, and stop unfairly critizing people just because the character you like gets his ass kicked.

Sonic Epilogue Full Movie Sonic Epilogue Full Movie

About Tails...

I actually like him in this flash, even though he seemed a bit out of character, he seemed to develop pretty well, though I do think you could have payed a little more attention to sally, overall, it was pretty good, i liked the story, and it was animated really well.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Wonderful, simply wonderful

I have no problem with this flash what so ever, the dialogue has a sense of comic relief at the same time as drama, the action is fast paced and energetic, and the story is really enjoyable to browse through, overall, i think this flash is perfect.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Amazing!

way better than the first one, this completely exceeded my expectations.
btw, here's a song i just made:
(The Ultimate armeggedon)df-cdf-cdf-cdf-adf-adf-cdu -caq-caq-caq-caq-caq-caq-caq-caq-caq-
caq-caa-gaa-gaa-gaa-gaa-gaa-gdf-gdf-g df-gdf-gah-cah-cah-cah-cah-cah-cah-ca h-acD-aaa-gaa-gdf-Z-Z-Z-Z-M,ap-cbu-cd X-ccg-smZ-cnc-cmZ-cnb-cmZ-cnc-cmZ-cne -ceA-afmiRdc-afmiRdO-afmiRjv-aiRfmeA-
afmiRdc-afmiRdO-afmiRjv-aiRfm-pap-gbu -gdX-gcg-gap-gbu-gdX-gcg-geA-afmiRdc-
afmiRdO-afmiRjv-aiRfmeJ-Z-Z-Z-Z-M,dk-
adKdXck-adKdXcK-adKdXex-adX-adK-ofP-c fP-cfP-cfQ-cfP-cfP-cfP-cfQ-caa-caN-cc A-cbn-caa-caN-ccA-cbn-caa-caN-ccA-cbn -cak-gaX-gcK-gbx-gak-gaX-gcK-gbx-gaa-
caN-ccA-cbn-cak-Z-Z-Z-Z-M,eJ-afviYdl-
afviYdX-afviYjC-aiY-afv-gae-cae-cae-c ae-cae-cae-cae-cae-cae-cae-cab-cbg-cd J-cbS-cnj-gnj-cnk-cnj-gnj-cnq-cnj-gnj -cnk-cnj-gnj-cnq-cnj-gnj-cnk-cnj-gnj-
cnq-cab-cbg-cdJ-cbS-cap-Z-Z-Z-Z-M

Try it out.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

izreo77...

I know which glitch your talking about, but the game isn't unplayable.

Face2Face Face2Face

Not bad

I like this game, it's not bad, but it's fucking weird.

Newgrounds Chat Newgrounds Chat

trans-am12

Why don't you make the fucking chat yourself If you want it so much, and stop bitching about it, PsychoGoldfish isn't going to listen to the stupid shit you pull

a sad yet voilent death. a sad yet voilent death.

*sniff*

That was so beautiful...........
It makes think about so many things*sniff*

samdaman10 responds:

*arrrgh* thanks my new username is bllodshot-games you know this already but i like to point out the ovious!