Sonic X: Cosmic Chase Sonic X: Cosmic Chase

shadowfan225

stop being so butthurt and enjoy the damn flash, it may not have lived to some peoples expectations, but it's still pretty damn good, so just shut the fuck up, no one is going to vouch for you, and if you want shadow to win so much, make your own damn flash, and stop unfairly critizing people just because the character you like gets his ass kicked.

Sonic Epilogue Full Movie Sonic Epilogue Full Movie

About Tails...

I actually like him in this flash, even though he seemed a bit out of character, he seemed to develop pretty well, though I do think you could have payed a little more attention to sally, overall, it was pretty good, i liked the story, and it was animated really well.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Wonderful, simply wonderful

I have no problem with this flash what so ever, the dialogue has a sense of comic relief at the same time as drama, the action is fast paced and energetic, and the story is really enjoyable to browse through, overall, i think this flash is perfect.

Wii love Brawl comedy Wii love Brawl comedy

G-rida

Whether what you said is your opinion or not, do not belittle other people's work if you aren't in the position to, it may look mediocre to you, but animation takes a great deal of patience if your willing to actually make a flash at least 5 minutes long, and not be lazy and use sprites, not to say that all sprite movies are lazy.
So what if he uses a comedian's audio, it's not like it's a fucking youtube video or something, and if your going to complain about this, make your own damn flash.

Amy's REVENGE! Part 3 Amy's REVENGE! Part 3

This is a response to bingbangbong

Don't you dare rate this movie 0 just because it makes the author come across as
a mario hater, what kind of an unfair reviewer are you, this movie isn't perfect but
it's still exceptional, so why don't you just sit back, enjoy and shut the hell up you
motherfucking, cock sucking mario obsessor.

Klonoa Anime Intro Klonoa Anime Intro

This is good.

It's things like this that really make people remember about gaming childhood.
Klonoa is such an under used series, i wish they'd make a Klonoa 3

Till death do us part Till death do us part

This is very true...

The way i see it is:
People change, but not always for the better.
They forget what they vowed they would do to ones they love, infact, they do the exact opposite, that is what makes our society worse.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

I've seen worse...

The last one was OK, but the rest just suck.

Metal Gear: Cheater Metal Gear: Cheater

Moral:

Cheating is fucking bad.

Shadowii2 responds:

It sure is. I never cheat. AT LEAST not on the first play through if it's game you are cheating at.

Thanks for the review.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1

This is awesome!

SCENE REENACTMENT:
Nazo:Just what are you!?
Sonic:I am the hope the universe, the voice of the cities and lives you destroyed!
I am the legendary SUPER SONIC!

Sorry, i just had to.